To Strengthen and improve the competiveness and profitability of EFNMS/NMS member companies by a Supreme Maintenance Function.
- Support communication of maintenance performance
- Promote benchmarking and best practice sharing in maintenance
- Inspiration to Maintenance Managers for improvements
Chairman Christer Olsson
The Committee members or partners
|Gerardo Alvarez Cuervo, AEM, Spain|
|Lars Jansson, SvUH, Sweden|
|Juraj Grencik, SSU, Slovakia|
|Reinhard Korb, MFA, Austria
|Darko Žitnik, HDO, Croatia|
|Tomas Trigo, APMI, Portugal|
|Tom Svantesson, DDV, Denmark|
|Páll István Zoltán, MIKSZ, Hungary|
|Jaakko Tennila, promaint, Finland|
|Chris Rijsdijk, NVDO , The Netherlands|
Join us for
- Sharing Best Practices and experiences in the workshops
- Inspiration to improvements and modifications
- Develop methods in visualization of results
- Learning how to communicate with management on maintenance performance
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) – Best-Practices – Survey
- The EFNMS Maintenance Assessment Committee (EMAC) initiated a European wide benchmark exercise. The aim is to identify best practices and standard values for typical Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to maintenance.
- The survey is addressed to Maintenance Managers active in factories and other asset intensive organisations.
- The results from the newest benchmark were presented and discussed in 2018 during a workshops by EMAC at the
EuroMaintenance 4.0 conference in Antwerp, Belgium.
Participants of the survey have received a report.
GMARI – Global Maintenance and Reliability Indicators
29 Maintenance KPI’s harmonised and explained to be used on a global basis. A common product of the SMRP (Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals U.S.A.) and the EFNMSvzw (European Federation of National Maintenance Societies).
Learn how to evaluate position and find improvement areas
- WS 1: The common language – The Maintenance Terminology– Standards used: EN13306; EN15341; EN 17007, Mimosa
- WS 2: Understand and calculate Key Performance Indicators– Standards used: EN15341; ISO 14224; EN 17007
- WS 3: Applying indicators on Maintenance processes– Standards used: EN 13460; EN 17007
More than 20 Workshops have been performed so far with great success.
For business terms for the arrangement of these workshops: EFNMS Workshop Bussterms (pdf).
There is a group of approved facilitators to lead/support the events in different languages: Facilitator List (pdf).
The user requirement specification for the calculation and presentation of Maintenance Key Performance Indicators according to EN 15341.
Help for the configuration or procurement of a computerized maintenance management system in order to be able to produce the standardized KPI’s. Only for EFNMS/National Maintenance Societies members. Please contact your society representative.
Detailed information on the Committees Workshop