EFNMS provides the Maintenance Body of Knowledge (BoK)
in order to
- describe the maintenance landscape
- identify the knowledge required at the levels of:
- Technical Director/ Physical Asset Manager,
- Maintenance Manager,
- Maintenance Engineers and Supervisor, and
- Maintenance Technicians
EFNMS has established a process to generate content for each topic.
Experts are invited to register the topic on which they would like to provide an article.
- Have a look at the BoK-subjects: Table of BoK-subjects
- Choose the chapter you would like to support with an article
- Apply as author or reviewer and send an e-mail to the BoK-coordinators: OPEN E-MAIL
All further information on application, terms and conditions as well as recommendations in details at:
Call for contributions to the EFNMS project on the Maintenance Body of Knowledge (open link)
Information in Detail
The BoK reading sample: read the introduction, table of content and preface
The BoK subjects: open the table of BoK-subjects
Comments are closed.