Benchmark your Maintenance 4.0–Level!
This global survey is part of a cross-industry study on Maintenance 4.0.
Leveraging Industry 4.0’s technological advances, Maintenance 4.0 brings together digital technologies with traditional Maintenance practices to drive substantial performances and effectiveness improvements.
EFNMS supports this study in cooperation with BCG, FIR and ASQ.
You are kindly invited to identify your own position and readyness and to measure yourself against others.
The purpose of this study is to understand:
- What is the current state of Maintenance 4.0 across industries?
- Value at stake: What is the impact of Maintenance 4.0 along the most relevant KPIs
- What are key characteristics of the frontrunners, what is their approach and what prerequisites have they put in place to suceed with Maintenance 4.0?
- Which are the most important skills for technicans, planners and engineers, and how to build that skills set needed in future?
- What are the most valuable Maintenance 4.0 cases and the penetration level for each industry?
It will take you 20 minutes to complete the survey.
All responses should be based on your own opinion.
Please answer all questions from the perspective of the enterprise level of your organization
Follow this LINK to the survey until August 31st (deadline extended):
or CLICK HERE!
This study is developed and executed by
Comments are closed.