Webinar “Confined Space Entry”
May 6 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Closed Confined Spaces that require a special permit to work with, demand extra attention. Workers cannot simply start working without being certain that they know all about the safety measurements that need to be taken. At the same time the management is responsible to make sure that all their workers and Maintenance Professionals will be ready to deal with permit-required-confined spaces (PRCS) and will know what to do in case of an emergency.
The EFNMS– European Federation of National Maintenance Societies is organizing a webinar about “Confined Space Entry”. It will take place on May 6th, 2019 (14:00 – 16:00 CET) and will be able to transfer knowledge to all interested participants, about the importance of maintaining a safe behavior while working in PRCS, what to do when they identify one and how they are supposed to proceed.
Some of the most important topics of this training will be the following:
- How to identify a confined space in the workplace with examples
- How to distinguish whether a confined space is a PRCS
- How to conduct a Risk Assessment by identifying the hazards
- Hazardous atmospheres (toxic, flammable, asphyxiating etc.)
- What does a Safe Method of Work in a PRCS include
- What type of measurements must be conducted prior to entry and in what order
The trainer, Dr. George Scroubelos is the Chairman of the EFNMS OH&S Committee, has a lot of experience working in industrial plants and underground mining operations.
For your registration as well as for more information about the training, you can click HERE. The only technical requirements for your participation in the webinar is a PC and internet access.
Please note that the members of the EFNMS have a 20% discount using the coupon: EFNMS2019.